- Assessed land value will grow from about $2.8 million to $40.2 million ($29.2 million in residential and $11 million in nonresidential).
- Currently, annual property taxes are only $130,000 (including $77,000 for the Arlington Central School District).
- New PILOT agreement is projected to generate $35,000,000 of revenue during its term, including:
- $20,000,000 – Arlington Central School District
- $6,100,000 – Town of Poughkeepsie
- $5,650,000 – Arlington Fire District
- $2,450,000 – Dutchess County
- After expiration of PILOT, annual property tax estimate of over $2,000,000 (present value), including:
- $1,200,000 – Arlington Central School District
- $385,000 – Town of Poughkeepsie
- $250,000 – Arlington Fire District
- $140,000 – Dutchess County
- The project will also generate sales taxes that are distributed to New York State, Dutchess County and the MTA.
- An estimated 299 direct full-time jobs will be created, including retail, service and office-related businesses.
- An estimated 318 direct temporary construction jobs will be generated.
- Additional indirect and induced employment will be generated as well.